For all unregistered ethereum wallets, eosDAC has created new EOS accounts. You can claim the account we created for you by generating an EOS key pair from your Ethereum private key using the eoskey.io tool by EOS Cafe. In case you are having troubles generating the right fallback keys for your Ethereum account, use this form to raise a request to claim your eosDAC tokens
Articles in this section
- How to transfer eosdac tokens using cleos?
- I want to get my EOS/eosDAC tokens out of exchange where do I transfer them?
- How do I create an EOS account?
- My eosDAC tokens were in an unregistered wallet, how do I access them?
- I had <1 EOS in my registered wallet, how can I access my eosDAC tokens?
- What is eosDAC contract address and symbol to add custom tokens?
- How do I transfer my eosDAC tokens to another EOS account or an exchange?
- What do I need to do to access my eosDAC tokens on EOS chain?
- How do I check if my EOS balances were transfered to the EOS mainnet
- What is your recommended wallet